sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

Haircut

Yesterday I finally got the nerve up to do what i feared most in Spain... I got a haircut.

Back home I wouldn't fear going to the barbershop but in a new country I felt differently.  Putting the fate of my hair in the hands of a stranger that I could hardly communicate with was a difficult challenge for me.  Moreover, Spain has too many bizarre hairstyles for me to not be at least a little nervous.  For example we have:



The Standard Mullet

From Flickr.com



The Dread Mullet

From Wander-Argentina.com



And This

From NNDB.com


Contrary to my expectations, I didn't end up looking like an extra out of The Warriors.  Although the haircut was pretty European, it suits me fine.  When in Rome, I suppose.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario